Get the Social Security Disability Benefits You Need

If you are disabled due to a serious injury or medical condition, you may qualify for Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. Attorney Dennis Persin will review your case and refer you to appropriate doctors in order to verify or diagnose your condition.

Working with your medical records, our social security disability lawyers prepare your application and serve as your legal representative for the duration of your case. If your application or appeal is denied, we file a motion for a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge where new evidence can be introduced and testimony from doctors provided. Our social security disability lawyer, Dennis Persin, understands how to work within the system to achieve results for our clients.

Even if you're filing for the first time or need to appeal a decision, we can help you. For more information, contact Galloway Monzo, P.C., today for a free initial consultation. We represent clients throughout Westmoreland County, Allegheny County, Indiana County, Somerset County, and Cambria County.

Disability and Applying for Benefits

While not an exhaustive list, if you suffer from one of the following, you may be eligible for disability benefits:

  • Lupus
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Paraplegia and quadriplegia
  • Chronic muscular and skeletal conditions
  • Mental or psychological disorders and phobias

Can I Still Work and Qualify for Benefits?

Yes. Most people don't realize that you can be considered disabled and still work a small amount of time each week. If you are able to work some but are unable to work full-time, our disability lawyers will explain your options and the benefits you are eligible to receive. Working with your doctor, we document your condition and file all necessary paperwork to ensure you are considered for whatever benefits you may be eligible for.

Questions? Contact Us Today

If you have questions regarding Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income benefits, contact Galloway Monzo, P.C., today at 724-972-0412. The process can be confusing and frustrating - we can help you avoid confusion and further legal complications.